Thursday, October 18, 2007

Birthday Girl!




Happy Birthday to our firstborn. She is lucky enough to be our oldest and unlucky enough to be the one we have to try figuring out how to be parents on. She is such a blessing and a joy. Our world became a brighter, happier place when she joined it. On our first evening together as a family she was so alert and bright eyed. We laughed about how she looked like she was trying to take everything in and as though if she could speak she would explain the universe to us. It turns out she does observe everything, she loves life, and she can explain most things to me. She is beautiful, talented, smart, kind, loving, and funny. We are so lucky to be her parents.


I wish I could post some of her baby pictures. The ballet recital picture is the youngest I have on the computer.

0 treasured comments: