This little cutie cracks me up. She has gone from squinting and covering her face every time she sees the camera to getting this mischievous grin and trying to attack it.
I used to worry that her brother was going to be too rough for her and she was going to get hurt. NOW, I don't worry about HER so much, I worry about BOTH of them. If they survive each other and make it to adulthood it will be a miracle!!!!!!!!!!
H- and I were able to go to a craft fair yesterday. There were a lot of fun booths with lots of talented crafters. My problem was that they were charging an arm and a leg for the crafts and I could make most of the things I liked for a fraction of what they were charging. I think I really am a craft snob. My husband says the problem was I should have had a booth there selling my stuff. Maybe next year. H- and I did have some fun girl time. She has such a fun personality and I really enjoy spending time with her. I hope she feels the same about me.

1 treasured comments:
gps(Grandpa S) not (Ground positioning System) Says he laughs every time he sees this picture. He really likes the picture of ALL of the pretty flowers. (That includes the pretty girls too!)
Post a Comment