Friday, December 7, 2007

All We Want For Christmas...........




I decided to feature the top something from everyone's Christmas Wish list.
For my kids, this does not necessarily mean you're getting this for Christmas.
Everyone else, Can you guess which item goes with which family member. I put two down for me and two for my husband, one for each of the kids. It shouldn't be too hard.

The kids had fun helping me find the pictures on the Internet. Now I need to go have a talk with them about remembering what Christmas is all about. Just kidding they know and they are really good about it. This blog entry just seems really worldly and very commercial doesn't it.

So we drew names for our Secret Elf tradition on Monday. Everyone is so excited to be doing secret service, it really is fun.
I was helping S- do some things secretly on Tuesday. I kept telling him to not tell anyone, it was a secret. As soon as the other kids got home he told them what he had done. I don't think our secret Elves will be secret until Christmas but at least we can pretend.






Big S- had his school musical program yesterday. He is a born performer that's for sure. At one point he was doing an interpretive dance I think. Afterward I asked him what he was doing he said he was being
the wind and the fog. Keep in mind this was not a choreographed thing at all. He was the only one acting like the wind and the fog. There are a lot of kids from church in his class so all of those parents already know and love our Doodle-doo so they were just as amused at his performance as we were. Afterward they all came and gave him hugs and told him he did a great job. He really enjoyed that. It's great to be loved, isn't it.


Anyway, I'll post some pics from that later.






So it's probably pretty obvious who's list these boots came from. He's already wearing them today because it snowed last night.








The kids had a one hour delay from school because we got 2 inches of snow last night. That's right I said 2 INCHES. Absurd isn't it. In Utah it would be business as usual.































0 treasured comments: