Friday, March 14, 2008

Sharpie


Have you met my friend Sharpie?


Well, here she is.


Actually, This is Brown Sharpie, I have Black, Green, Purple, Pink, Blue, Orange, Yellow and Red Sharpies too. She's great to have around when you need to write someones name on something, like water-bottles for instance or if you need to write someone an impromptu note. That's why I try to keep her with me all the time. Why just the other day she really helped me out. You see I had broken the cardinal rule of cleaning with bleach. That is....Always, no, I mean, NEVER wear your favorite pants while cleaning the toilet with bleach. Because even if you're really, really, really careful you're going to splash some on your legs. (At least if you're me you will.) Then you'll end up with little white spots all up and down your leg.
That's when Sharpie stepped in and saved the day. Good 'ol Brown colored those spots right in no problem, good as new!

Thank you Sharpie.
I love you Sharpie.
I think I may be suffering from sleep deprivation....
.....but even if I wasn't I would still love my Sharpie, this post would've just come out a little less obscure.

2 treasured comments:

Nicole said...

I am in total agreement w/you, i am also in love with my sharpie, especially the one on my keychain. I find i use it nearly every day, one of my fave things!

Anonymous said...

Good idea! I tried that once on a pair of black pants that D had, that had putty on them, that I couldn't get out. It worked great, made good work pants.