A great big Happy Birthday to my partner in crime, my friend, my sister!
You are talented, beautiful, an inspiration, smart, and fun, and I love you. I hope you had a great day!
When I was 4 or 5 and my sis was dating age she used to get me ready for pretend dates while she got ready for her own. I loved that!
Sometimes I used to wake up in the middle of the night hungry and she always fixed me corn flakes, without complaining. I loved that!
She used to dance and sing with me in her bedroom. I loved that!
She'll still dance and sing with me WHERE-EVER, WHEN-EVER! I love that!
She didn't like when I sucked my thumb as a toddler so she put peanut butter on my thumbs and told me it was dog poop. I didn't love that!
She's a great mom and a wonderful example to me. I love that!
I love you sis.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


2 treasured comments:
Hey...I know her. She is so cool! I have to agree with everything you said. Ha, Ha..Just kidding. You are so thoughtful to remember me like that. You just made my day! I have to say that I think we have a mututal admiration society going on here because even though you are my little sister, I really look up to you. I think you are way smarter, and way more clever than me. I just think you are awesome. Thank you so much for the kind words and your wonderful friendship. Love ya, sis.
What can I say? I loved to hear both of your comments. I remember J getting you ready too, for pretend dates while she was getting ready. That was fun. I remember the singing and dancing, and YEP! the peanut butter thing happened. (I heard about it later. I didn't know whether to scold or laugh.) You both are great MOMS. Love you both!
Post a Comment