Thursday, June 5, 2008

why i try to stay away from the mall

I hit the mall yesterday. ....... I have a good reason.......I was getting gifts for the kids' teachers.
I ended up getting a few gifts for me too.

***For the first time in 12 years Bath and Body Works didn't smell like raspberry lotion so I could shop without getting nauseous!!!!! Yippee!!!!***
To celebrate I got some Mango-Mandarin lotion! Yummy! Plus they are having their Summer Clearance Sale. Bonus!

Then I found this swim combo. It's flattering and hides all my jiggly spots that really need to be hidden. I'm excited to take Sweet Cheeks to her baby swim class now.

This is why I should stay away from the mall. Too many temptations, I just don't have the strength.

2 treasured comments:

The Woodward Family said...

cute suit...keep going to Leslie's classes and all those jiggly areas will go away! You are looking really good, by the way! I never get a chance to tell you on Sundays...

Anonymous said...

That's a cute Swim-suit. I like the idea of matching pieces. Haven't been down to check them out yet, but I want to. We went shopping today. Bought some beautiful hanging flower baskets. Now it just needs to get warm enough to put them out.