I have a ton of pictures just bouncing around inside the computer, bursting with excitement to be posted. So, prepare yourself to either be thrilled and amazed or bored to tears over the next few days as I try to catch up on a few of our family's sweet adventures.
I doubt the postings will be in chronological order because I'm starting out of order ---- oh well.
First up ---- Labor Day!
We had to skip our usual Labor Day Family Hike because it was raining by the bucket full. We wanted to go to the B- Reservoir but it was just too muddy and wet, so we decided to take the kids to a children's museum in the old stomping grounds of our newlywed days.
By the time we got there the rain had stopped and the sun had come out and it was a beautiful day. It would have been ironic except we knew it would have still been too muddy to hike so we were happy with our choice.
Sweet Cheeks loved the music room and spent most of her time there.

Mr. Man for President.
He enjoyed the Oval Office!
I doubt the postings will be in chronological order because I'm starting out of order ---- oh well.
First up ---- Labor Day!
We had to skip our usual Labor Day Family Hike because it was raining by the bucket full. We wanted to go to the B- Reservoir but it was just too muddy and wet, so we decided to take the kids to a children's museum in the old stomping grounds of our newlywed days.
By the time we got there the rain had stopped and the sun had come out and it was a beautiful day. It would have been ironic except we knew it would have still been too muddy to hike so we were happy with our choice.
Sweet Cheeks loved the music room and spent most of her time there.

Mr. Man for President.
He enjoyed the Oval Office!

And the older boys had fun exploring together.
Honestly I'm not sure where they spent most of their time because we got separated and they stuck together. They said they had fun though.

Then we walked by the temple and told the kids about our early married days and how we used to enjoy going to the temple and then over to Farr Ice Cream.

Over-all a great day.
When we got back to my parents we had a feast with my sister and her family.
No pictures though, because I was busy stuffing my face with steak and shrimp and Utah corn and watermelon and chocolate pudding with whip cream.
Yes it was a GREAT DAY!








4 treasured comments:
oh, so glad to see the computer bugs have been worked out! It's good to see your family with all their smiles! I've never heard of Farr Ice cream! Looks good to me.
I love family outings...when they go well!!! Looks like so much fun.
You guys really now how to enjoy a Holiday! I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better. (By the way the ice cream looks great).
These were two of our favorite places when we lived there too. So fun! Totally wishing we had a tree house, Farr's, and Utah peaches here.
I hope all is well. We sure miss you guys
Post a Comment