....check out these feet! Look at that point.
I had a friend (she danced for ballet west) who would have killed to have feet like these.
She used to hang weights off her feet to stretch them so they would point more. OUCH!!!

OKAY!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN TAGGED AGAIN!
IT'S THE QUIRKY TAG.
I'M SUPPOSED TO WRITE SOMETHINGS ABOUT MYSELF THAT ARE WEIRD AND QUIRKY.
.....um.......everything...........i've lived most of my life knowing I'm not normal.......i don't know anyone who is!
So here goes -- if you care to read.
Crazy -- Wacko-- Weird Me!
Now I get to tag a few people.
Melanie, Kim, Traci, JuLee, Lauren
I had a friend (she danced for ballet west) who would have killed to have feet like these.
She used to hang weights off her feet to stretch them so they would point more. OUCH!!!

OKAY!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN TAGGED AGAIN!
IT'S THE QUIRKY TAG.
I'M SUPPOSED TO WRITE SOMETHINGS ABOUT MYSELF THAT ARE WEIRD AND QUIRKY.
.....um.......everything...........i've lived most of my life knowing I'm not normal.......i don't know anyone who is!
So here goes -- if you care to read.
- When I was a preteen i collected pins, antique looking ones, funky ones, whatever, my favorite said, "why be normal?"
- When I was a preteen I looked a lot like Molly Ringwald. We had the same haircut. (Pretty in Pink)
- I love to have my sheets tucked in really tight so I have to have my feet pointed....probably why my feet point so well.....I've liked my sheets like this ever since I was tiny. My husband, however, does not. I make the bed tight, he pulls out the sheets on his side but not mine...that way everyone's happy.
- I dance in my sleep. Before I was married my bed was next to the wall and I'd kick it every time I did a leap or a kick in my dream. Now I kick my husband. Fortunately, I don't dance in my sleep as often as I used to.
- I like my towels all folded and stacked the same way, but if you want to help me fold my towels and you do it a different way I won't say a word and I won't redo your work. I'll just be grateful for the help.
- Reading the last chapter of a book before I read anything else helps me to enjoy the book more.
- I love numbers and I love counting things. I don't know why and sometimes I don't realize I'm doing it until I'm like in the 500's.
- I love multiples of three. My birthdate is 3 cubed so I love my birthdate. I know someone with the same birthday who hates it for the same reason I love it.
- When I happen to look at the clock and the time is the same as my birthday I smile and think, "That's my birthday." Usually twice a day. I decided to tell my husband I do that so whenever he sees that time on the clock he'll think, "OH, that's Carol's birthday" too.
- I refuse to make New Year's Resolutions but I do pick a subject I want to work on for that year. For example many years ago I decided I would work on learning how to make bread for a year. (MDH says that was a very good year) Other years I worked on canning, crochet, sewing, reading the classics. One subject per year, all year. By the end of the year I feel I've really accomplished something.
Crazy -- Wacko-- Weird Me!
Now I get to tag a few people.
Melanie, Kim, Traci, JuLee, Lauren

7 treasured comments:
I am the exact same way with books! So funny. I always read the last chapter to see if the book is worth reading.
Thanks for playing. What about shopping at the HSN? That's quirky! I can't believe you sleep with your feet like that!
So the box with the hsn.com was given to us to use for our move. I didn't even know what it was until 30 seconds ago when I typed it in the browser. In all honesty I've NEVER EVER ordered anything off of TV although I have been tempted. Right now every time I see the commercial for that one exercise video Turbo Jam I want to order it. I guess that's another quirky thing.
I so do the same thing with time and my birthday! And the exact time I was born...funny aren't we?
So funny! Van has to have his sheets untucked also & i have to have mine tucked. Must be a Wilkinson thing.
i've always thought you were crazy for reading the end first and i can totally see the molly ringwald thing...you should post a pix!
I thought it would be funny to post my 7th grade class pic. totally molly- hot pink paisley shirt with a paisley rhinestone pin @ the top collar.
I'll see if I can dig one up around here.
Post a Comment