Friday, September 19, 2008

more flowers and feet

It would seem my daughter has joined the ranks of flower be-decked girls here in the western U.S..
Actually I think the little girls, with flowers in their hair, I see running around and at church are adorable.
So I bought some flower clippies....just so I could see how to make some myself....of course.
...and I bought silk flowers (on clearance) and some clips....now I just need to make some.
I'll post some pictures when I get some clips made.


An interesting fact!!!
Sweet Cheeks LOVES shoes.
Mine to be exact!
High heels, flip-flops, tennis shoes.... it really doesn't matter what kind as long as they're bigger than her feet she loves them. Even if they stink (which she'll let me know if they do) she'll wear them.
She wears them all over the house, up and down the stairs.
If I'd let her she would wear them to bed.
Now THAT'S MY KIND OF GIRL!
(her love of shoes of course --- not wearing them to bed.)

7 treasured comments:

Marcee said...

A cutie patootie after my own heart!!

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

A girl after my own heart....encourage that :)

Nicole said...

those are my fave pair of your shoes, coming in a close second is the brown pair w/the strap, good choice little one!

Carol said...

Nicole = isn't it funny that we know each other's shoes?

H- got some cream and brown ones just like yours. Every time she wears them I think of you and I wish that they would fit me....it won't be long until we wear the same size though only 1/2 size to go . Crazy huh?

The Woodward Family said...

A girl that loves shoes is a good girl indeed! The only other thing that can make the world all better besides chocolate is shoes!!!

Erin said...

SO Cute! My Youngest used to wear everyone's shoes around. She still loves shoes. When shopping she has to try all the cute ones on even if we are not buying. So it looks like you have a future shoe shopper.

Carol said...

I think you're right about the future shopper thing. While we were walking through Khols together we walked past some silver high-heeled sandals. She stopped, yelled "oh, pretty!" and wanted to try them on. It was pretty funny.