.........Better Homes and Gardens..........
........when my issue comes in the mail every month I get little butterflies of excitement in my stomach.
Weird, I know, but I do.
The bad thing about the magazine is it tends to make the green eyed monster rear it's ugly head in my direction. Oh how I've longed to be able to paint my own walls the rich colors I see within those pages.
BUT---
With home ownership within my grasp I am drooling in anticipation of getting my hands on some paint and rollers. YIPEEE!!!!!
A year from now I most likely will not be that excited about choosing colors and doing prep-work for painting.
Today, however, I am beyond excited.
Weird, I know, but I do.
The bad thing about the magazine is it tends to make the green eyed monster rear it's ugly head in my direction. Oh how I've longed to be able to paint my own walls the rich colors I see within those pages.
BUT---
With home ownership within my grasp I am drooling in anticipation of getting my hands on some paint and rollers. YIPEEE!!!!!
A year from now I most likely will not be that excited about choosing colors and doing prep-work for painting.
Today, however, I am beyond excited.
-
-
-
-
-
****So it's getting to be that time of year when my crafty spirit kicks into overdrive and I take on way too many projects but here's one I'm definitely going to try with my kiddos (only I think I'll substitute double sided tape for the hot glue). It looks extremely easy and inexpensive (gotta love that!).****
Click here for instructions
Click here for instructions


2 treasured comments:
I too get this magazing, along with many others (I love magazinges!!) and it is so fun! I love this site too, lots of fun things. I am totally going to make these Christmas trees!!
We are so excited for you to be able to start painting your very own home. I'm afraid the green eyed monster comes out in me when I think of all those bedrooms and those fruit trees. Congrats!! You guys have totally earned it. I hope it all works out!
Post a Comment