Monday, April 20, 2009

You're Never Going to Believe This

That's right ---- The Internet is up and running at my house!!!!!!
AND ----- it's so stinkin' fast!!!!!!
Maybe I can get caught up on all of my friend's blogs now!!!
Maybe I can get caught up on my own blog!!!!!
Now for some happy and some sad stuff.
Happy -
We bought a new camera and it's really nice.
We got it just in time for spring break.
We took it to the zoo, Arches National Park,
Goblin Valley State park and the aquarium.
Sad -
I accidentally erased all 3oo+ pictures from that week of fun before I got them downloaded onto my computer.
Made me sick.
Please believe me they were some of the best pictures EVER of those places -- mostly because my kids were in them.
Never fear I have conquered the immense depression I spiraled into after my major mishap and am at this very moment preparing to blog my little heart out.
Although, probably not for a couple days because life must continue even if I do want to spend hours upon hours at my computer.
Have a great day!

2 treasured comments:

Andrea said...

Welcome back to cyberspace! We missed you! I am sorry about the pics..that is so sad..But your kids always doing cute things, I am sure that you will have 300 more soon. Looking forward to your posts!!

Lauren said...

Bummer!
Glad you got the inernet. You've been missed!