Friday, May 29, 2009

Seattle Washington - Snoqualmie Falls

We had a great trip to Seattle over Memorial Day Weekend. The weather was fantastic, in fact it was the kind of weather that makes people think they want to move to Seattle. My Mother-In-Law says that it's always good weather when she visits so I guess we owe the weather to her and we'll need to bring her along next time we visit.
******
Saturday morning we met MDH's parents and sister & family at Snoqualmie Falls.
If you're ever in the Seattle area and looking for something to do I'd highly recommend the falls. There is an observation point that is easily accessible by paved walk-way and a 1/2 mile hike to a view point at the bottom of the falls.
Rainbow from the mist of the falls and the power of the falls.
Cute kidlings.



Pam & Ken were kind enough to help out with the kids --- Thanks Guys!
Here's the guy! The reason for our trip! Pam and Ken's son Aaron recently returned home from serving an LDS mission in England -- (Mandarin Speaking! of all things)
Being out and about with him was a blast because he talked to everyone and when he spoke Mandarin to others who were speaking it they were so surprised. What fun!
Our little traveling family.
Here she is in her usual spot.
And I had to get a shot of the view point from my usual spot.
Somehow I always end up behind everyone.

4 treasured comments:

mjs said...

Your trip looks like lots of fun. Loved the pictures. The Water Falls and the trail looked Beautiful! The family and kids pictures were great. It looks like the mist made your hair curly-er. Cute hair Cut.

Lauren said...

You are too funny Carol!!

Of course I don't hate you. Haters- (not hatters.. sp? - I can't speel either ;) anyway haters are mean!

Shari said...

You came up here?!! Seattle is great, we love going there. Can't wait to see you this summer!

Doug and Michele said...

It looks like you had an amazing time. We wish we could have been there, but I am glad you got to go. Thanks for the pics!