Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WhoEverMadeThisSign.......

...is BRILLIANT!

It works so nicely in my kitchen because with 5 kids that's exactly how it goes. When (if) my kitchen is clean no one comes to visit.....when it's a disaster the whole town shows up.

6 treasured comments:

Marcee said...

That is perfect!! I NEED one of those in my kitchen. Do they have one for kids rooms too?!

The Gray Team said...

I feel the same way!

Jason & Nicole said...

I love this sign- I don't have 5 kids but I find myself saying all the time "sorry my house is a mess.." This sign just says it all :)

Lauren said...

Where can I get one of those?
Seriously!

Carol said...

I bought it at deseret book.
When I saw it I had yo have it.

Doug and Michele said...

There is one in my kitchen too!! When I brought it home Jacob said he didn't get it - however since then he has made a point to remind me how appropriate it is on the days that the kitchen is a mess! KIDS!