It's been kind of stormy here in the evenings but still warm.
The kids have discovered it's kind of fun to play in warm rain.
Last night I discovered her outside w/siblings, sans shoes, accompanied by pink umbrella as she danced, ran, jumped, skipped, laughed, screamed and frolicked.
She said, "Hey Mom, the winn made my mumbella boe nutso!"
Translation --- "The wind made my umbrella blow nutzo!"
*
*
(**~~~~**)
*
Fun Find
I've used Mosaic makers on the Internet before but the one I used today seemed a little easier to use. It's very similar to to others but still seemed a little easier to me.
It's free - Love that!


3 treasured comments:
I love all your new pictures!! All your Roses are beautiful! :)
Carol,
This is Natalie (Walker) I have enjoyed stalking your blog through my sister Michele's blog. You inspire me to be a better person...what you do is amazing...how do you do it?!?! I was thinking awhile ago you got a new camera...we are in the market for one and wondering if you would mind sharing what you have. You have some great pictures and mine are sorely lacking lately because the camera isn't working right. Sorry for novel...and hope you don't mind me stalking!!
Love the pink umbrella!
Well I love anything pink!
Post a Comment