Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fear factor:Cat Edition

Duder here! Yep,this is my first time "blogging" so take it easy on me. To begin with here is a "Lego" creation called "Time Machine43X". Next I would like to tell about Sweet Cheeks fear of "wild"animals. This area includes dogs, cats, and alpacas. The strange thing is this fear goes away and comes back. This though is the main cat in this fear factor. My Grandma and Grandpa's cat Fluffy a.k.a. Pretty


There is a pretty girl!

Yep,Fluffy, she really is a nice cat. At first I wondered" where did this fear come from?" Now I wonder" did this come from our uncles dog Rocky. oh well she's two and a half. The terrible twos . We'll forgive her.

3 treasured comments:

gms said...

Hey Duder, Good job blogging. I liked the "Lego" Who ever made that did a good job too. Also nice picture of Pretty or Fluffy. I'm sorry Sweet Cheeks is afraid of Fluffy. SC is such a sweet heart. Keep up the good writing.

Marshall said...

That Lego creation is seriously amazing!

Hey Carol, can you email me your address? I want to add you to our new recipe blog :). keeprunning3@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Lauren said...

Nice post!
Love the legos :)