Back in January Duder won his class Geography Bee and got to compete in the school Bee. He did great, there were some really hard questions. It was sponsored by National Geographic. I have to admit I didn't know the answer to 75% of the questions the contestants were asked.
We're so proud of you Duder!
He also participated in the Science Fair. He did great but was relieved when it was over.
We hosted my Dad's birthday celebration.
My dad has always been one of my heroes.
He's kind, thoughtful, smart, strong, witty, resourceful, talented, fun, generous, spiritually minded and handsome all rolled into one.
He's the whole package.
I feel quite privileged to call him my father.
Happy Birthday Dad!





2 treasured comments:
Congratulations Duder on winning the Geography Bee. Way to go! We liked your Science Fair Poster. Keep up the good work. Also, what a Handsome young man you are. Grandmas get to say that!
Thank you for the wonderful party. It was so much fun! I like that picture of your dad and also the one of all of us. I agree with all you said, That is really nice. Thank you for all you do. We love you!
Post a Comment