Saturday, September 11, 2010

California Trip -- Sea World day 2 and heading home

Lucky us! Our Sea World tickets were good for multiple visits!
Seriously!
Awesome!
We got the chance to do a few things we didn't get to do the first day and do some things again because we enjoyed them that much the first day.

We became one with the sea lions.

I seriously thought they weren't going to let us take our boy home with us.
Feeding the sea lions just did something to him.


Loved the shark tunnel again.
(I enjoyed the people mover conveyor belt.)




I fell in love with this ray (or is it a skate?). 
Aren't those polka dots the best?!
I decided that I helped design this creature in heaven, I liked it that much....there was a connection there...I could just feel it :).


We marched with the penguins.....


...and danced with happy feet....


We also enjoyed the Sesame Street 4D movie......it wasn't too long and we loved the 4th dimension of it!


On our way out we had to get a picture of the fun Sea Wold bug car.
If I had to drive a bug I'd make sure it looked like this one.


After Sea World we headed east again but we made sure to catch some In 'n Out Burger before we left Cali.
We arrived at MDH's brother's place in St.G. 11:30ish and they were kind enough to let us crash there before heading the rest of the way home the next day.
We were tired when we got there but we had some good laughs before we succumbed to dreamland.
The next day was our niece C-'s B-day and she had a Volleyball Tournament in Las Vegas so we didn't stick around too long but we did get to have some B-day celebratory  breakfast doughnuts!
And we really appreciated V & E's hospitality.
It was a great way to end a perfect week.

There you have it.......
Our trip of a lifetime travel log.
Thanks for reading along as I reminisced for posterity's sake.

0 treasured comments: