We squeaked it in!
Right before the storms hit!
Friday evening my brother Neal did a family photo shoot with us.
We busted it out in 20 - 30 min. And, it was just in time too because Sweet Cheeks melted down on the last shot and it's been terrible weather ever since.
Mr. Man has never liked looking at the camera and now I have 15 photos worth of proof (or more). Even if his head was facing the camera his eyes most likely were not. Hopefully my brother can work some magic with that.
Banana was miss photogenic and I think she was getting a little anxious to head off with her friends for the evening but she most definitely was a good sport about the whole thing as were the older boys.
Thanks Neal! We love them.
3 treasured comments:
I like the Photos. Good looking family. Neal you did good. I think I remember another family photo a few years ago on a bridge. It would be fun to see them together.
Sooooo cute! You guys look great!
Great pictures you guys!! I cannot believe how big your kiddos are getting! I was actually just looking at some old photos the other day from a R.S. activity, and you were pregnant with your sweet little girl! How time flies!
Post a Comment