Tuesday, January 18, 2011

YW - Lesson 3- bookmark/hand-out

For the lesson I'll be teaching this week in YW's I needed to make a bookmark using a quote from the lesson.
I looked around on the internet for a pre-made one but I didn't like any of the ones I found.
So, I made my own and I thought I'd share.
If you'd like the actual file just let me know and I'd be happy to email it to you.

Or you can download them Here and Here.

2 treasured comments:

Heidi said...

How cute! I taught this lesson last week and would have LOVED to use this. Instead, I had to come up with my own and I have never made a bookmark. It was so big it turned out more like a poster, but oh well, the girls seemed to like them...at least that is what they told me. LOL.

Lauren and Chase said...

Oh I just love this!! Would you send me the file??

Thanks!! Your so creative!