This is the last of the King and I pictures, I promise....
For today anyway.
Our son, a royal child.
Our royal wife.
Our royal wife and our neighbor royal wife, Brooklyn, who is in real life the king's daughter...
Think about that one.
Oh, and the kings wife in real life is one of Banana's YW leaders.
So when Banana was over at their house for an activity her leader started teasing her about being one of her husband's wives....awkward! Banana said she was so embarrassed. But it was kind of funny.
After the finally show, right after the curtain closed the cast cheered.
Brought back some good memories for me.
I know that feeling of relief when it's finally over but it's definitely mixed with a bit of sadness too.
Temporary insanity?




1 treasured comments:
Loved the show and the kids did so good. Beautiful Costumes and beautiful pictures. That was fun! We really enjoyed the show!
Post a Comment