Sunday, August 14, 2011

Young Women and a lost tooth





I Love! Love! Love! my Young Women.
They never cease to amaze me. They are beyond brilliant and kind and beautiful. A triple threat if you will.
These pictures were taken on Temple Square and at the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building this July. There are quite a few girls missing but I had to share these photos anyway.

A little story about what was going on at my house while I was with the Young Women at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.
After leaving the movie at the JSMB with the YW I turned on my phone to find a message from Doodle,
 "Mom, Sweet Cheeks just knocked out Mr.Man's tooth and I'm not sure what to do. There's a lot of blood. I was just calling to see what I should do. Okay? Yeah, Thanks. Bye."
Nice...

I called him back (of course), he had cleaned up the blood, gotten Mr.Man a drink of water and some ice and put the tooth someplace safe.

I was so impressed with his ability to stay calm and take care of the situation.

So I asked Sweet Cheeks what happened and she said something about a toy and it was an accident. 
I asked Mr.Man what happened and he said, "I was teasing S.C. and she didn't like it so she knee'd me in the face." 
I asked him if he learned anything and he said, "yes, not to tease S.C."
I don't think he'll be telling many people that his little sister knocked out his tooth.




0 treasured comments: