Not to be confused with, "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie".
Although the results are very similar.
One Monday morning I wanted to get some things done on the computer.
My busy, busy, busy daughter (did I mention how nonstop this girl is?) wanted something to do.
At first she climbed on my back while I sat at the computer.
Then she tried to poke my nose.
Yes I know, she wanted attention, but believe me she gets plenty and sometimes I need to get things done.
Then she stuck her fingers in my ears and that wasn't pleasant.
But then she saw the camera!
And she wanted to know if I would take her picture.
Then I had a brilliant idea.
Camera + tripod + timer = a distracting activity for my girl.
So I set up the tripod, showed her how to zoom and use the timer, and let her have at it.
She was in heaven.
The following pictures are from her photo shoot.
They are in the sequence in which they were taken. They have not been edited. I did however leave out duplicate pictures and a couple that made me look like a scary monster.
Enjoy!
Now just like in , If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, she thinks she needs more. Her own camera, her own cel phone (because they take pictures too), her own blog, her own computer, etc, etc, etc....
This could be a hobbie in the making.
Possibly a profession?
Who knows.



1 treasured comments:
I laughed and laughed! What a girl! She did really good. There are some cute pictures there. I'm still laughing, now she knows where they go too. Watch out world here she comes.
Post a Comment