Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Whole Lot'o Princess Pink


The first part of this post was written Friday February 17th.


We're thinking pink today. Lots and lots of pink.
Youngest is having a Princess Birthday Party today.
Yes, her birthday was 7 weeks ago but hey, at least she's getting a party.Wish me luck.


I made up these cute little princess crown headbands for all of her friends and we have tons of princess games to play. 
Princess and the Pea
Hot Princess (Hot Potato)
Stop and Go Dance
Princess Fashion Show
Princess Pom Pom Poppers
Princess Says
Treasure Hunt


So bring on the princesses.



After the Party:


Aren't these girls adorable?! And I don't want you to miss the girl crossing her toes in the left bottom corner. Now that's one talented princess!



Unfortunately there was some princess drama as to who exactly was the birthday girl's very bestest friend.  The birthday girl was very neutral and claimed all of the princess were her best-bestest friends.
Which actually made things a little worse but I was proud of my girl.

I think everyone had fun though.



It's strange to think that I just hosted my fifth child's fifth birthday party.


I have a secret.....she wanted to have a pinata for her party but she forgot when we got to the nitty-gritty of the party planning.


I forgot about the pinata too. But then I remembered about it the day after the party. Whoops!



She hasn't said a word about it......YET!

But you better believe the next time we go to a store with pinatas she's going to remember. And it's not going to be pretty.


Lucky for me Easter is not too far away and Grandma W. always has a pinata for Easter.
Phew!....crisis averted


Anyway, back to the party and the pictures.
She missed all of the candles on her first attempt, again, because her eyes were closed.


So she tried again. The second time she got four of five.
So she tried again and this time she had a little help.



Sweet Cheeks had so much fun and can't wait until her next party.
I had so much fun and can't wait until I can take a nap.






1 treasured comments:

Mjs said...

Looks like the princess party was a complete success. That was so cute,they all looked so pretty. I'm proud of the birthday girl trying to make them all happy. Couldn't help but laugh at the talented little princess crossing her toes. That is one talented princess!