Sunday, May 19, 2013

Kindergarten and the end of the year.


It's so hard to believe that the school year is almost finished.
It has flown by this year.
Sweet Cheeks was so excited to finally be in school at the beginning of the year
but I have to admit I was a little nervous she'd be disappointed.
Of course I didn't have anything to worry about.
She has loved it.
I asked her the other day if school has been as fun as she thought it was going to be.
She told me it was better!

She has learned so much and made so many friends it's really been a good thing for her.
Luckily all of the little girls in our neighborhood were in the same 
class and that made it nice for the moms.
Play dates in the morning and school in the afternoon.
Perfect!




I had Sweet Cheeks wear her new Easter dress for the Kindergarten Program
But wouldn't you know it I couldn't find the belt (my favorite part)!
Luckily she's so adorable you don't notice it's missing.


Both Grandmas were able to come and Sweet Cheeks was so happy to have them there.


MDH was even able to take the morning off and come and see it.
I forgot to get a picture of Sweet Cheeks with her dad though.



And this is S.C.'s teacher. This is her last year teaching and I have to say she has finished strong.
After having taught kindergarten for 30 years she would have every right to be grumpy and tired but
she's not! Well she's not grumpy at least, I don't know about tired. Odds are pretty good that
she is tired. S.C. absolutely adores her teacher and the feelings seem to be mutual.

With the end of the year I can't help but think about next year.....all of my kids will be in school full time! 
That's really weird!
What am I going to do with myself?
Most likely take a nap....
and then do some laundry......





0 treasured comments: