Monday, March 31, 2008

Relief Society April Enrichment Activity

I'm so excited about our Relief Society Enrichment Activity this month! It's a Flannel/Dry Erase Board. Our R.S. Councilor over Enrichment made a flannel board like this 40 years ago (except for the dry erase part -not readily available then) and it's one of her favorite things she's done in R.S.. She thought it would be great to make as a craft for our ward. It's been up-dated a bit and I have to say I can't wait to use it for our family night.

We'll be making them April 24th.

The inside is flannel

and the outside is dry-erase.



Plus it makes a GREAT backdrop for photographing cute boys!



4 treasured comments:

Marshall said...

I want one!

Carol said...

I already have you on the list as per Nicole's request also Liz.

The Gray Team said...

Carol i'm so glad you found me! I didn't know you had another baby! What a cutie!! Looks like you guys are doing awesome! I love this flannel board! Send me the instructions so that I can make one! erin.wayland@yahoo.com!

Carol said...

We used it last night for FHE! ~WONDERFUL~