~*~*~
In Green Pan-cake Freak-Out I said I would post our review of the corned beef and cabbage I made. So-o-o, here it goes:
We all ate it - the kids didn't even complain- they thought it was cool - they did say it tasted better than it smelled. I on the other hand didn't like it - I thought the cabbage was too mushy and made me gag - the meat was too fatty and chewy and made me gag - I did like the red potatoes though, but what's not to like about those? M.D.H. said it was all good and he's, "just happy I cook for him".
So there you have it. I don't think I'll make it again unless my sis-in-law Debbie shares her secret to making it tasty with me.
That night we wanted to watch Darby O'Gill and the little people but we couldn't find it at any of the video stores. We settled for watching a 10 min. clip on YouTube.
Then we ordered this -
this
and this
....from Amazon.
They're all fun but Darby O'Gill gave Mr.Man nightmares. Blackbeard's Ghost is one of my favorite shows from growing up so of course I'm partial to that one. The kids have watched the Gnome Mobile the most so I think that's their favorite one.
Ya gotta love Amazon!




0 treasured comments:
Post a Comment