While making dinner yesterday I kept hearing this weird psht sound followed by Sweet Cheeks laughing and laughing. Finally I went to investigate and this is what I found.
While making dinner yesterday I kept hearing this weird psht sound followed by Sweet Cheeks laughing and laughing. Finally I went to investigate and this is what I found.
4 treasured comments:
That is really funny. She sure is having lots of fun. We Couldn't help but to laugh every time she would squirt herself and then laugh. One of these days she will learn she can squirt other people.
Too cute! Just don't leave bottles of windex around!
that is the cutest, funniest thing I've seen! My girls want to me keep playing it, and they are laughing at it!
I love it! Kids come up with the funniest things to keep themselves entertained. It's nice that you can record her cute little laugh.
Post a Comment