Our third born turned 8 this week!
Crazy! comes to mind every time I think about it.
How did he get so old so quickly?
If you were to ask him he'd say it hasn't gone by so quickly.
In fact, on the morning of his b-day he said, "MOM, I'm FINALLY 8! I've been waiting my WHOLE LIFE for this day."
His cake was Chocolate Truffle w/chocolate covered strawberries.
Tasty but very rich.
He wanted a new bike for his birthday, red with a hand brake. Oh and a helmet.
He says riding his new bike feels like he's flying.


What a blessing he is! He has an infectious laugh, and he loves to laugh. He loves to create things and he'll use what ever he can get his hands on to make his "inventions". I have a hard time throwing anything out because he usually wants whatever it is I'm trying to get rid of to use for one of his "inventions". He loves to read, jump on the trampoline, and now ride his bike. He also loves to swim and wants to be a marine biologist when he grows up.


What a blessing he is! He has an infectious laugh, and he loves to laugh. He loves to create things and he'll use what ever he can get his hands on to make his "inventions". I have a hard time throwing anything out because he usually wants whatever it is I'm trying to get rid of to use for one of his "inventions". He loves to read, jump on the trampoline, and now ride his bike. He also loves to swim and wants to be a marine biologist when he grows up.
Before I know it he will be grown up and towering over me when he comes to give me a hug.
We've loved every moment of the past 8 years with you Doodle. We can't wait to share the next 88+.
We love you!





4 treasured comments:
he is so stinkin cute! i meant it when i said hes a natural actor, he was so funny and believable, ladies look out!
I can't believe he is already 8! You guys really have been gone from GP a while. Zackary turned * in April, time really does fly by, especially when your having FUN!!
Holy cow he is 8?! CRAZY!! We are going back to Utah in September- about 5 more weeks out here. :)
Happy Birthday Doodle! We love you and can't wait to celebrate with you!
Post a Comment