Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Poem, by, My Talented Daughter



I'm Thankful For:
By Miss Banana Montana (my daughter)
I'm thankful for the sunrise
and sunset everyday.
I'm thankful for the song bird
and its happy way.
I'm thankful for my family
whom I love very dear.
I'm thankful for the scriptures
the pathway they make clear.
I'm thankful for the trees,
the flowers, and all the little beasts.
But, most of all I'm thankful for this splendid royal feast.

6 treasured comments:

Lauren said...

Good job Banana! I loved it!

Katee said...

That was a awesome, splendid, great, good, swell poem. In other words we liked it. Julee and Katee

The Woodward Family said...

I really like it! Tell Banana very good job, indeed!

Doug and Michele said...

What a great poem. You have got some real talent!

Nicole said...

she is such a sweet, special girl, way to be banana!!!

Erin said...

Very good :=)! What a special spirit Banana is. Tell her she did an awesome job and to keep writing.