Thursday, April 23, 2009

This is what my kids have been walking around doing for the past two weeks.

If you can guess what movie it's from then you get 10,000 bonus star points.

And - you're awesome!

8 treasured comments:

Marshall said...

Okay, possibly the most adorable thing I have seen all week! No idea what movie it is from though! But I do recognize the song. . .

SO nice to have you back in the blogging world. You were greatly missed :).

Lauren said...

MADAGASCAR!!
Am I right?!

Marcee said...

Madagascar... but one or two!? Not that it matters when you are watching something that stinkin' adorable... oh my heck!! She is soooo cute!!

Carol said...

We rented madagascar 2 a couple of weeks ago and she's still doing it. I love it.

Andrea said...

Madagascar! Love it! She is so big and so beautiful!

Jeff said...

It's totally from Madagascar. I want you to know I knew it before I read the other comments.

Jodi said...

K, this is hilarious! The funny part is that we just went out to dinner tonight and if you would have had your camera available you would have caught the entire family playing the "Alec the Lion" game. :)

Doug and Michele said...

I too knew it was from Mad 2. We just rented it. Unfortunately Sara learned the bootie dance from movie and not the cute song. I don't think I will be posting that any time soon:) SO CUTE!