Thursday, May 7, 2009

For all of my WA, OR, NV, TX, UT, MA, NM, VA, UK, ID, CA, MT, AZ, AU, CO, Friends!

So, maybe I'm the last to hear about this fantastic program
But, just in case I'm not
I thought my friends I've met over the years might like to hear about this.
When we moved to our new neighborhood we were invited to join.
***
It's Called
MUSIC MAKERS
******
as they put it it's...
"a fun (and free!) Preschool program geared toward teaching children through music. We meet every Monday from 10:00 to 11:00. Every week we gather to sing, learn finger plays, march in a band, dance to music and listen to stories – and we have a good time doing it! "
****
My kids LOVE it!
****
If you want more information click here.
There is a blog set up with all of the information and help you could ever want if you want to start one in your area.

2 treasured comments:

Jason & Nicole said...

HAHAHA Carol you are hilarious! I am going to keep that handy trick in mind about stashing stuff in the oven! BRILLIANT!!

Doug and Michele said...

I may just join you. It looks like a blast!