My favorite movie of all time is The Sound of Music.
I used to love watching it every year when it would come on television.
Now we watch it a couple of times a year on DVD (no commercials and sometimes it takes us a couple of days to finish).
A couple of years ago after seeing on PBS how people would dress up and go to ampitheatres and sing along with the movie we (our family) decided to dress up (in our way) and attend the movie sing-a-long as part of ARTOWN in Reno. We went as the arpeggio scale(we each wore a sign do-re-me-fa-so-la-ti (ya - we're pretty cool) and people didn't get it). There were maybe a handful of people who dressed up. (should've taken a picture).
Do you get the idea? I really - really like the sound of music!
Today MDH, knowing my love for all things Sound of Music-ish emailed me
Sound of Music Train Station @ Yahoo! Video
'>this short clip recorded somewhere in Europe in a train station.
I love, love, loved it! I love how happy everyone looks. I love how many people they got to do it. I love the idea of doing something spontaneous (but not) like this, and wish I had been a part of it.
The kidlings love it too. They're the ones who wanted me to post it.
Please, Please, Please, let me know what you think of it.
Halloween 2014
-
Halloween snuck up on me again.
Right in the middle of everything it snuck up on me!
I've been helping with costumes for our High School musical production ...
11 years ago

9 treasured comments:
That was so fun!
I was dancing in my computer room!!
I'll be smiling all day now!
about the blog book. I think you just open a new book and then it asks where to get the info, pick blogger. It was really really easy, but it did take me a long time because I was a little frustrated with the layout options
I loved it! I kept wondering if it was staged, but then dedcided it didn't matter, because they were all having so much fun and I was singing along too. Thanks for sharing it!
I LOVED that! I really love the Sound of Music too!
That was awesome! I loved seeing all the reactions! They did an amazing job!! Thanks for sharing!
Loved it!
I've seen this before. I think it's hilarious.
what a great way to end the night..w/a smile on my face. how can you not love that song? i had to share w/miss e, she loved it too!
LOVED!
Post a Comment