After much contemplation
&
Many hours in my bed
&
On my couch
---
With fever chills
&
Body aches
&
Sore throat
~
I decided I'm going to LIVE!
(I had strep throat)
(I loath strep throat)
it really took me down HARD this time
The Dr. took one look at my throat and said,
"You've never had your tonsils out? I highly recommend it --
Although - at YOUR AGE - recovery is not easy."
I said, "Yes, I am SO-O-O OLD."
Just so YOU know he's not a spring chicken himself - he's been our family Dr. since I was a preteen and now my family is back in the area we're back as patients. He is one of the kindest Drs. I've ever been to.

5 treasured comments:
I had pretty much the same symptoms. It was AWFUL! I am glad to hear you are feeling better.
Oh no! Are you gonna get your tonsils out?!!
I am sorry your sick! But its good your feeling better!!! I love the summer its the only time I have to scrapbook- so send your pictures on out and I'll put one together for him :)
That sounds painful! Tonsils are awful to get out!! But, Sophie got strep every 6 weeks for 2 years until she got hers out and we are going on two years with NO strep in our house. So, I would say her two weeks of being really sick were worth it.
I didn't even know you are sick! Sorry, I am not a very good sister. I am glad you are feeling better and hope the rest of the family stays healthy.
Post a Comment