Friday, June 19, 2009





Well, I've finally gone and done it. I've started a business - opened shop, if you will.
I'm very excited and scared and happy!!
I've started a new blog too.
It's going to be all about what I'm up to with my shop and hopefully helpful tips for sewing and crafting.
You can check it out here.
and you can check out my etsy shop here.
If you're not familiar with Etsy it's an online market place specializing in Handmade, Vintage and Craft supply items.
It's a fun place to look around and see how many talented people there are out there.

3 treasured comments:

Jason & Nicole said...

Wow girl- I am so excited for you and your stuff is way cute!!! Congratulations :)

Andrea said...

I am so excited for you!! Your crafts are so cute!! Congrats! you are so awesome!!

Kristin said...

Your stuff is so amazing. I can't believe you made it all! You are so talented. Truly, that is awesome stuff.