Friday, July 10, 2009

More 4th of July Action - by me

Believe it or not there's a small golf course at the family campgrounds! MDH's cousins built it. On the 4th we took some time to take the kidlings golfing.

I learned I stink at anything more than putting - and our kids are amazing!

First some instructions from Dad!

My ball was an x-cat. I thought it was cool because cat starts with CA and Carol starts with CA....I know I need to get out more!
Her club was bigger than she was but some how she managed.

A little more instruction from Dad..............


(Oh the golf course has a club house and everything......I hear tell there will be a family bunko game there this Christmas! I'm soooooooo excited!)

.......and we're off!!!!
One more little brag....... another one of MDH's cousins put in a ski lift at the camp grounds. They have skiing and sledding parties up in the winter. We didn't go last year because it seemed like someone was always sick but we're for sure going this coming winter!!!!
And...Just so you know I was so sore the next day (my arms) from golfing. Guess I better go more often.

3 treasured comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh, that looks like so much fun. I can't believe all of the fun stuff to do. Lucky you! And yes, you need to go to Lava because it is SO much fun and yes, my girls love to make up dances just like me. I guess the saying is true...like mother like daughter.

Doug and Michele said...

That is beautiful. I have never actually been up there either - to golf I mean. But bunko is fun! I'm so glad you guys live close again!

Nicole said...

i'll be there tomorrow, clear out the guest room...and i don't even like to camp!