Takin' some time to hang with my little chickadees, my man and the extended fam..!!!
a little golfin'
a little badminton
a little ice blockin'
a little memory gamin' (my boy skunked me)
a little zoo visitin'
a little laughin'
a little wii - in' (again skunked)
a little campin'
a little swimmin'
a little gardenin'
a little smorin'
and a lot of junk foodin'
mmmmmMMMMmmm!
Here's my baby - takes after her mama! Doesn't want to waste a bit of the good stuff!
a little golfin'
a little badminton
a little ice blockin'
a little memory gamin' (my boy skunked me)
a little zoo visitin'
a little laughin'
a little wii - in' (again skunked)
a little campin'
a little swimmin'
a little gardenin'
a little smorin'
and a lot of junk foodin'
mmmmmMMMMmmm!
Here's my baby - takes after her mama! Doesn't want to waste a bit of the good stuff!







5 treasured comments:
looks as though you are having SO MUCH FUN!!!
Love the pictures! Lately Simon has been eating like a neanderthol (spell that) and I have threatened to put him in the garage to eat meals...Now I have a new take on messy eaters. They are actually cute.
Blog jinx- I just wrote Happy Summer last night and thought it was so clever. ha ha.
thats a girl, she knows what she wants & won't let a little dirt stop her from gettin' it!
She is the cutest!
I wouldn't let a little dirt stop me either!!
Post a Comment