Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Birthday Cake Makes Him GAG!!!

Seriously! If birthday cake makes your son gag and sometimes throw up what do you serve with his birthday candles?

We've tried peanut butter cookies.....didn't work so well. We've tried making a desert everyone else likes and serving him Goldfish Crackers....again...not so good. We've tried serving him cake and laughing as he gagged (just kidding).

I think we've finally found the solution!!!

Donuts of course!!!

Silly me why did it take 6 years to figure this out?



2 treasured comments:

Dave and Natalie said...

Before I read the whole blog and saw the pictures I was going to say doughnuts!! My oldest (now 7) had two birthdays where we served doughnuts. once piled in the back of a new toy dumptruck and once layed out on the table on a big aluminum foil "5"

He also hated cake (he is now starting to like it)

glad your boy had a happy b'day!! (love the blowing out candles pics...LOL) oh and BTW, I love the plastic bag holder...thanks!!

Melanie said...

Never heard of not liking b-day cake....tooo funny!