Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Banana, Doughnuts are Catching


It's true! We are now the proud parents of a teenager!
CRAZY!!!! but true!
We spent the night before @ G & G S.'s and had a delightful breakfast of crepes and peaches prepared by MDH at Banana's request.
That afternoon she went to lunch with G.W. and cousins visiting from Southern Utah and shopping to spend her birthday money. She bought a book and shoes.
In the evening she went mini-golfing with another cousin and then home for doughnuts and candles. I think I like this new tradition!























The next day we celebrated @ Aunt JuLee's because K- and Banana have birthdays a week apart. The girls asked for doughnuts again --- again - FINE BY ME!

We love our sweet girl and can hardly believe 13 years have slipped past so easily. But of course they're easy when they're filled with kind eyes, soft hearts, and loving voices! Thank you sweet girl for bring joy and sunshine to our family!










3 treasured comments:

Andrea said...

WOW!! A teenager! Congrats! Happy Birthday Banana!

Tara said...

No matter how old she gets, I will always have an image of her as one of my most excited and happy activity days girls. Happy birthday cute girl!

Doug and Michele said...

We love you Banana! I hope you had a GREAT day! I also hope you will be as extrodinary as a teenager as you have been so far :)