Tuesday, May 25, 2010

10, 11, 12 Party!

  • 10 boys
  • 11 & 12 years old
  • 1 birthday party
  • 5 hours
  • 16 hot dogs
  • 16 bratwursts
  • 4 2L bottles of soda
  • 3 bags of chips
  • 2 packages of marshmallows
  • 2 packages of cookies
  • 12 donuts
  • 1 package of twizzlers
  • 1 game of Frisbee golf
  • a  few dozen golf balls
  • 1 stream
  • 100 rocks
  • 15 packages of glow in the dark things
  • 1 campfire
  • 5 night games
  • unmeasurable fun!
How much can 10, 11 & 12 year old boys eat?
Turns out A LOT!!!
I totally underestimated their appetites.
I really thought I would have enough food
Now
I don't think that's humanly possible.......EVER!
Regardless of the insufficient food quantities I think it was a fun party.
The camp grounds was the perfect spot for the boys to just be boys.

0 treasured comments: