Continuing our Disneyland travel log. Part I here
I took some of the kids on It's a Small World while MDH took the others to use their fast passes on Space Mountain then we switched and Duder and I experienced Space Mountain and everyone else ended up at the Winnie the Pooh ride. While they were on that ride Duder and I waited in line for the little ones to see Winnie the Pooh and friends.
I love Winnie the Pooh and I'm glad that we got to see him but what's up with waiting in line for 30 min. and then the character's taking a "Honey" break right when we were next in line?
Fortunately the break wasn't very long and the kids got to hug and pose with Pooh and Tigger.
We didn't stick around to wait for Piglet and The Donkey (I can't spell his name).
Waiting patiently.
When it was Sweet Cheeks turn she was so excited she ran up to him and just hugged him.
Then she just kept right on hugging him. ......
......and hugging him......
......and hugging him......
Finally it got to the point where everyone else in line was taking pictures of her and saying, "Oh, isn't she so cute!"
I said, "Okay, that's enough, let's take your picture."
So she turned around and posed.
Adorable!!!
Tigger was quite the hyper fellow and not exactly Sweet Cheeks cup of tea, as you can see in the next picture, but he was exactly right up the boy's alley.
After signing his autograph.....
He had a little boxing match with our friend.
I love the characters and how much fun they have with the kids.
We saw Br'er Bear walking around Critter Country and the kids tried to go say "Hi" but I guess he had places to go and other people to see because he didn't stop. Maybe he was on his "Honey" break too.
Meanwhile, Banana was braving her very first Roller Coaster, Big Thunder Mountain, with her friend.
It took a lot of talking but we got her there.
She said it was fun and jerky and she felt like she was going to fall out but over all it was very exciting.
I guess she liked it because after that her dad was able to get her to go on
Matterhorn
Indiana Jones
and Big Thunder Mountain again.
Her first time on Indiana Jones she kept her eyes closed-----THE WHOLE TIME!!!
I think that would actually make it worse and defeat the purpose of going on the ride. Luckily, we were able to do a switch off on that ride and I got to take two people with me so she went again and KEPT HER EYES OPEN! We're so proud of her!
After that she said it was her favorite ride.
Coming soon --- Disneyland Part Duder











2 treasured comments:
What fun pictures, they are so cute. SC does give wonderful hugs. They make me feel Happy. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love them!
I love all the updates. Keep them coming!
Post a Comment