Grandpa W. has been busy up at the campgrounds this past fall, winter and spring.
Mother Nature has been busy as well so we had a family early morning spring cleaning session up at the campgrounds a few weeks ago.
The spot where I was standing to take the pictures of the tree house is the location of the newest addition, The Grand Master Suite.
In this picture you can see the holes and the forms for the cement footings (I think that's what it's called).
Proof that there really is a tree that the tree house is built around.
Okay, so I admit it, I'm really not very nice.
As I was taking this picture of Barbra and Caleb, Barbra said, "I don't do pictures." and "That better not end up on your blog."
Umm....whoops, somehow it ended up on my blog. Besides, it's a fun picture of Caleb.
Gma W. and Cousin C.
Gma. W. and our sweet Banana.
Somehow when I had the camera out my husband was off working....somewhere where I couldn't find him.
So, here's his brothers Doug and Clay and his dad Gpa W.
It is a blessing to be able to have such a beautiful place to go as a family and we're grateful for the privilege it is to share time there working, playing and making memories with our loved ones.
Thank you Mom and Dad
and
Thank you Grandpa Harry and Grandma Dot.










1 treasured comments:
that looks like so much fun. it's the perfect thing for wonderful childhood memories.
Post a Comment