Friday, July 30, 2010

Look Who Came To Dinner!!!!

My Soul SISTA' Nicole.
I love this gal.
We knew we were kindred spirits when we sat in a R.S.Enrichment committee meeting and tried not to get the church giggles (I didn't know that's what they're called then, but that's what we had, she explained the definition of church giggles to me later.) because we're both crafting snobs.
Oh this girl can cook!
She has surprised me many an evening with an impromptu, "What you got planned for dinner?" my usual answer, "I don't know." her usual answer, "Well, here you go!" Voila' gourmet meal on your doorstep!
If ever you need someone to listen to you and be on your side and tell you you're right and be just as ticked as you are because someone was rude or cut you off in the car or when one of the other parents at your kid's school made you feel small and insignificant...
She's got your back!
Oh man has she got your back!
I wanted to pack her in my bag and bring her with me when we moved but I don't think her family would have appreciated that!
She, and her lovely family, drove an hour out of their way to come spend an evening at our house.
It was as if we'd never been apart, laugh so hard my side hurt, good!
There's nothing better than good company
and if you get to hear awesome E.R./Operating room stories even better!!!;o)

0 treasured comments: