For our lessons in YW's over the next couple of weeks we will be talking about the temple.
One of the lessons is about getting a temple recommend.
I thought it would be nice if I could make a temple recommend holder for each of the girls.
So, I came up with two styles.
I'd really like your opinion on them.
Which do you like best?
Which do you think would work best for the girls?
Style #1 clear holder with a fabric sleeve.
This one has a clear recommend holder that folds in half. It has two clear pockets and I thought one could hold a picture of the temple and/or a small "For the Strength of the Youth" or "Our Gospel Standards" or "Article of Faith Card"
and the other pocket their recommend.
The the whole thing could slide into the cute fabric sleeve.
Style #2 fabric outside with two clear pockets inside.
It's like a small fabric bi-fold wallet but there are only two pockets inside sewn from clear vinyl.
Again, one pocket for the recommend and the other for a picture or whatever.
I guess either could hold ID, credit cards, gift cards, business cards......whatever cards.....nunchuck skills cards....
Oh my, it's getting late!
I'd really love to hear your opinion on my new creations. It'd help me out a bunch! Thanks!
I look forward to hearing from you.



6 treasured comments:
#2 looks like a bit more work, but thats my pick. Although whatever you do will be great and awesome and whatever else you can think of! Good luck and keep us posted on your choice!
I also like number 2. We have used the pattern for our girls that you gave me for the little purses and the girls love them. I also heard last night at a training about making sure the girls have their membership numbers so they can do their family history and personal progress online. Just another idea for the other pocket.
Your YW are so lucky to have a leader who spends so much time and effort to make things beautiful for them.
Wow!! You are so creative and I want one!! They both look fabulous! I kinda like #1 its more original. Hope all is well with you and your cute family!
Oh my gosh..you are SO creative. I am the world's worst YW leader now that I see how cute you are! I have to keep you hidden from my YW so they can't see what they are missing out on. But I too vote #2...darling!
#2 you amazing lady and I'd like one too please!!
Both designs are so cute. It's hard to choose one over the other. Great job. The girls will like either one.
Post a Comment