Thursday, April 28, 2011

Trouble in the blink of an eye

Seriously, I was on the phone for less than 5 minutes.
I had left them at the table drawing on a giant piece of paper.


At one point while I was on the phone I heard Sweet Cheeks say, "Look I drew a moustache and a beard."
I assumed she meant on the paper.


Then I heard them discussing what colors they like most.


S.C. friend said she likes purple.
It would seem she really does.
I guess if you're going to have a little charlie-chaplinesque (yes I just made up that word) moustache, purple is the way to go.



Good thing the markers are non-toxic and (semi) "washable" because they colored their tongues and I was able to get most of it off of their faces.

It would seem S.C. was very proud of her black fingertip because she's showing it off in every picture.
and
As far as trouble goes this was pretty mild and I have to admit I got a good chuckle out of it....
...then we had a discussion about "the proper places to draw and color."
I made it very clear that your face is not a proper place.
Only time will tell if they even heard a word I said.

I can't wait to see what new fun they have next time!


1 treasured comments:

Mjs said...

Love the pictures of those two cute girls. Makes me smile. They are having so much fun.