Sunday, October 30, 2011

His birthday was in April





Really it was all the way back in April.
I don't know what happened but I can't find the pictures from his birthday.
So I decided to post some that he took.
When it comes to photography or art he has quite an "eye" for it.
The first 4 photos on this post he took.
The self portraits I'm pretty sure were taken using a timer and setting the camera on a fence or rock.
All of these pictures are completely unedited.
No cropping, nothing.



This young man is now taller than is mother. Hard to believe but true.
He is a sought after pet babysitter, and a fantastic little brother and sister babysitter.
He has taken over my job of helping MDH move heavy things around the house which I'm grateful for.
And we're so proud of this quite young man with a valiant giant heart.




1 treasured comments:

gms said...

Good pictures! That one overlooking the valley takes my breath away.