Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's that time of year, part II

Yep, it's time for those early spring flowers! I'm so excited!
M.D.H. and I picked out these flowers a few weeks ago. I was having a hard time getting around to planting them so he and Duder planted them for me. I love them.


Sweet Cheeks loves them too but the day I took these pictures must have been a melancholy day for her. Look how serious she is, except for the one weird smile - smirk- grimace one.

I bet you can't help but smile when you see this though. Isn't this the greatest chicken EVER!!!!!
We saw this when we were buying pansies and had to have it.
The kids have dubbed him MR. Chicken and they love him too.
I can't help but smile every time I pull in the driveway and see him.

1 treasured comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just trying to put a comment on and some new pictures came up. That chicken planter is cute. Love the pictures of pretty little Sweet Cheeks.