So, as some might say, I'm just keepin' it real.
I have used the word 'crap' more in the past two weeks than I have in the past eight years.
Here are a few examples of some phrases that have been passing my lips lately.
I have used the word 'crap' more in the past two weeks than I have in the past eight years.
Here are a few examples of some phrases that have been passing my lips lately.
- Oh CRAP!
- We have way too much crap!
- Where did all this crap come from!
- Do I have to pack all of this crap.
- I'm glad we were able to get rid of some of our crap.
- I can't believe we fit so much cr--(ud) into that trailer! (I think I'm using the cr-- word way too much even now so I'm substituting with a less harsh word. As Mr. Man might say that is a very strong word.)

3 treasured comments:
I completely understand!!! I tell my kids to say fuzzy pickle instead-that way it gets them laughing!
Allie gets mad at me when I say dumb. She say mom don't say bad words. I try but sometimes the dumb words slip out!
Hey,
your blog looks great! Did you move back to Utah? If you did, we could finally get together sometime when we visit the fam.
Love ya!
Post a Comment