Saturday, August 23, 2008

Marcee tagged me a while back while I was in the middle of moving chaos. So now things have slowed up a little I thought I'd give the tag a go.....
What I was doing 10 years ago...

  1. I only had two children, 22 months and 4 months.
  2. I changed a lot of diapers every single day.
  3. I was an assistant Wolf Den Leader for cub scouts.
  4. I was doing a lot of freezing of vegetables from the garden.
  5. MDH was still in college and working two jobs.
5 Things on today's "to do" list...
  1. Laundry.
  2. Clean bathrooms.
  3. Pick up the loft bed we bought for Duder (saw it in the news paper and got a good deal!)
  4. Grocery shopping (diapers--we still need diapers--we have been buying them consistently for 12 years now.)
  5. Look for a new house. (We actually drove by a nice one, we may go see inside next week.)

5 Snacks I enjoy...
  1. Fruit -- any kind except bananas (too smooshy)
  2. Chocolate, cake doughnuts with milk.
  3. fruit juice
  4. caramel corn
  5. chocolate mint (mindy mints, or three musketeers, or york patties, or stephens hot coco)

5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire...
  1. Buy the $735,000, 6000 sqft, 6 bdrm, 4 1/2 bthrm, house we looked at today. (if I was a multi millionaire, if it was just a million then I'd by the $500,000, 5000 sqft home.)
  2. Take our family on a vacation.
  3. Donate to some worthy cause.
  4. vacation again.
  5. one more vacation.

5 Places that I've lived...
  1. UT
  2. UT
  3. Oregon
  4. Nevada
  5. UT again

I tag 5 people...
  1. Dove
  2. Erin (my sis-in-Law)
  3. Traci
  4. Michele (my sis-in-Law)
  5. Jeff S. (my nephew....I dare you to do it!)
So, if you've done this tag before and I just tagged you again, sorry, maybe you could post a link to your answers before. I feel like I've been a little out of the blog-a-sphere lately.

2 treasured comments:

Marcee said...

Good luck in the search for the perfect house. I am loving the 5 or 6000 sq footer, that would be awesome with all these kiddos. I am with you on bananas, they are way too smooshie!

Lauren said...

Its so wild how much houses cost! Fun tag- as always you crack me up with your funny anwsers!