Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family Pic From Our Weekend Trip!


5 treasured comments:

Shonda said...

cute pic! Looks like you guys went somewhere fun and warm!

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

You cannot beat Rose's smile in that pic....adorable.

Erin said...

The pict turned out way cute. We are so glad you came down. We had a blast Sorry for all the extra run around w/volleyball. We hop you come again and we can do some more fun things. (No worrries about repeated things we have done. Each time we do it w/someone else it is a new experience) Thanks for coming and good luck on the house hunting!

Marcee said...

Cute picture. I love the red rocks... where did you go?

Lauren and Chase said...

Cute Pictures!! I can't believe how big your kids look!! Its only been like 3 months since i've seen them but wow! I'm glad you guys are having a blast!! Tell Chad we say hello too!!!