I really don't think they had two-year-olds in mind when they designed these
"new " Danimals Crush Cup yogurts.
Of course my kids are going to want to try them
Because
- they're yogurt - they love yogurt.
- they're Danimals - High sugar content - of course they love Danimals
- they're new - they love anything "NEW"
- they don't have to use spoons - what's not to love about that
Of course she's going to want one too
Because
- it's yogurt - she loves yogurt
- high sugar content
- it's pink on the inside and red on the outside
- not having one somehow verifies the notion that she's not a big girl
Of course she gets one
And this is what happens....like I said not designed for the dexterity of a two year old.
Of course I'm not going to buy them again.
Because
- they're way too expensive - not enough bang for my buck
- way too messy for everyone not just my little messy face
- the yogurt was gross (and that in its self is reason enough not to)



0 treasured comments:
Post a Comment